E-LANDER MAGS are high-performance durable steel magazines.
Made in Israel for the Tavor, M16, and common sidearms, they were tested by special military forces
and anti-terror units. These magazines have proven to withstand severe combat conditions and requirements.
Precisely manufactured by a progressive die system to
exceed top quality standards and IDF specifications.
Backed by over six decades of experience the company has specialized in the manufacturing of precision-stamped metal parts and tools
with an uncompromising commitment to quality and reliability.
A wide range of the company’s products are exported to worldwide customers.
Located in a new, environmentally-friendly industrial area. The plant, which occupies 8000 square meters of modern facilities, is equipped with the
latest in tool and dies manufacturing capabilities:
● Fully equipped modern tooling department, enabling design and development from concept to the product
● Fully automated computerized production department ranging from 5 to 400 ton
● Quality control standards: TS 16949, QS 9000, ISO 9001 ISO 9002 since 1994,
Aim ISO 14000 + ISO 18000 till 2005/2006
● CAD/CAM technology
The company currently exports over 80 % of its production to Europe and the US to world known customers.
Line of Business
● Defense, Automotive, Electronics
● Electric, Medical
● High Tech
Our selection of magazines and accessories:
● M-16/AR15 –10, 20, 30 and 40 Rounds.
● Jericho, Tanfoglio, CZ-95, 1911 and Similar – Long and Short Versions.
● Magazine Clamp.
● Followers in multiple colors.
● High performance steel magazines.
● Tested by special military forces and anti-terror units.
● Fine resistance body coating, enduring up to 96 hours salt-spray test.
● State-of-the-art anti-tilt followers in several colors.